Valiant Game Studio is looking for an intern, who will assist us with marketing and community management for our games and services!
This jobs involves working with us to maintain our social media accounts, and help grow our community. On a practical basis, this means you will take lots of screenshots, edit them to suit the social media platforms, post on social media (Steam, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit etc), and brainstorm with us to design interesting marketing campaigns that you will help execute. You will have a lot of freedom to try new things, learn a lot about creating awareness about games, marketing & community management, and get room to grow in a friendly environment.
Who are you?
- You have an artistic eye for taking the best screenshots and can make marketing-ready images, gif and videos from existing assets
- You have basic knowledge of Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- You are well versed in social media, and how to talk to people on various platforms, such as Steam, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, Discord and Facebook
- You are curious, engaged and a self-starter who is not afraid of new challenges
Who are we?
We’re a small (currently three people) independent game development company, that’s been around since 2017. We are currently working on Pendula Swing – an episodic adventure game set in a fantasy version of the American Roaring 20s – and a publishing service called Brindie. Our goal is to make games that are played with the heart and mind rather than reflexes, and have a healthy working environment while doing it.
About the role:
- This internship is not paid. It’s very important to us that you have some form of financial support, such as CSN from an ongoing education.
- We cannot guarantee a position after completed internship period. We’ll do our best to ensure that you get as much hands-on experience as possible and get exposed to our network of game developers, in order to have a great start of your career.
- You will be given access to relevant hardware and software, such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Full-time (6 h/day).
- On-site at Södermalm, Stockholm.
To apply, send an email with a CV and personal letter to: hello [at] valiant . se!