Valiant Game Studio AB
Based in Stockholm, Sweden
Press / Business contact:
Valiant Game Studio creates digital products designed around innovative, non violent, meaningful subjects inspired by the TV series episodic, compact story driven format. Valiant Game Studio is an independent computer game company based in Stockholm, Sweden. We firmly believe that games can be more than just shallow entertainment and so we aim to deliver experiences that debate current world issues such as prejudice, racism, inequality and environment conservation. Our goal is to create compact and narrative rich episodic games inspired by TV series.
There are currently no trailers available for Valiant Game Studio AB. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
There are far more images available for Valiant Game Studio AB, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Pendula Swing’s world is, in stark contrast to most “fantasy” games, an imaginative one, with social upheaval as different types of humanoids (goblins, elves etc. so not THAT imaginative, but still) have cultures that actually changed over time in response to economic pressure, technological advances, and not least, the warmongering and propaganda of other cultures. Brialynne wanders into a society based on 1920s urban America, with its jazz and stockbrokers and EXTRA EXTRA and increasingly vocal demands for suffrage from oppressed minorities. But her understanding of it is centuries old, based on the typical medieval fantasy game where humans and dwarves kill goblins and orcs because they’re evil savages and that’s that. It’s an original concept, executed well."
- Sin Vega, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "Pendula Swing is a fantastic concept, with a rich and innovative setting dripping with detail, and complex characters that subvert the norms of the genre. The writing is snappy, the music is jazzy and the issues make you think."
- Jacob Wood, Indie Hangover
- "The combination of the 1920s and fantasy is a great idea. The heroes fit very well into the world and the technical innovations make the whole quite interesting. The isometric view is superb and who can make friends with the graphics of the characters will have a lot of fun with this game. "
- Claudia Wendt, Games und Lyirik
The official site of Pendula Swing. You can check it out at http://pendulaswing.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
CEO, Creative Director