The sixth episode of Pendula Swing, the adventure game set in a fantasy version of the American Roaring 1920s, lets you explore the Academic District, make friends with enchanted animals, peruse the Grand Library, attend lectures, experience an intriguing academic life and much more!
Stockholm, Sweden — August 15, 2019 — Valiant Game Studio AB today launched Pendula Swing Episode 6 – Public Display of Heroism
The hunt for her missing axe brings Brialynne to the seat of the academics in Duberdon. Could these scholars be the ones hiding her precious artifact? In Pendula Swing Episode 6 – Public Display of Heroism, you get to visit the Academic District, walk around the campus, discover an intriguing student life, read a lot of books in the University Library and even attend an intriguing lecture in The Grand Lecture Hall.
- A brand new area which is the Academic District, which, besides the campus outdoors, includes…
- An entire Lecture Hall where you can actually attend a lecture (which we think is not boring – but some of the students do)
- An exquisitely British looking Grand Library where you can read a lot of books, sure, but also….
- A surprising and heart melting meeting for magically transformed animals – which hopefully will encourage you to interact with every critter around the world of Pendula
- A very profound AA meeting for people addicted to Dwarven Ale
- An entire Student Protest right in the campus, which you can help solve, if you wish
- The Stonefang shabby university for orcs, which lacks all kinds of resources but especially teachers
- Obviously, you will experience student campus life. Some students are .. URGH! Some are pretty cool, though!
- Where there are students, there are also teachers. Some are extremely well known in their fields, and revered, too! Actually, more than revered – Brialynne can contribute to the beginning of a beautiful love story! …or not. Your choice.
- …and more! Are you ready to discover all the Academic secrets in Pendula Swing?
More features for all the episodes:
- We added the ability to View Landmarks. Because they are pretty. And because we have a Dragon Statue – who doesn’t want to admire that? The View Landmark also works in the cinema, so you can watch your movie like a proper person, in the speakeasy so you can admire the band, and pretty much for every notable landmark in game
- We added WASD support – you can also customise your keybindings!
- Speaking about watching a movie like a normal person, Brialynne can now Sit Down. Not just at the cinema, but in general! For example, try sitting down in your home, or by the depressed orc in Old Town, or just take a well deserved rest in the Department Store
- Brialynne can now pick up certain items such as flyers, flowers from her garden, shiny new chairs from the Pawn Shop in Business District, her axe (oups, that’s kindof a spoiler)
- Brialynne can use these items redecorate her home and her environment as appropriate! Place fresh flowers on Taheena’s grave, redecorate your walls and place those new and comfy chairs in your kitchen!
- But you can’t really redecorate your home and not clean it, though, can you? Now, unless Brialynne dates certain characters who might do the job for her, she can actually clean her home by herself
- We added Garbage Bins and Containers around the world! So now, Brialynne can actually empty her backpack like a civilized dwarf that she is
- We added a few more characters around the world and some really want to date Brialynne!
- Of course, we fixed the issues reported by our community – thank you so very much for your support!
Pendula Swing Episode 6 – Public Display of Heroism can already be purchased on now Steam at the price of € 4,50 (or equivalent sum in your currency), HERE, or with a 30% via the Pendula Swing All Episodes “Complete the set” bundle.
The episode requires Episode 1 – Tired & Retired, which has been doubled in content, substantially improved and can be played for free HERE.
About Pendula Swing
Pendula Swing transports players to a fantasy version of the American Roaring 1920s – an age of glamour and innovation, but also of dramatic social and political change. In the city of Duberdon, elves, goblins, dwarves and orcs co-mingle with humans, raising complicated social issues such as prejudice, racism, stereotypes and the disparity between wealth and poverty.
Pendula Swing is an episodic point & click adventure game. Each episode spans approximately 40-60 minutes of gameplay, similar to a television series. Rendered in the beautiful art deco style made popular in the 1920s, the first episode of Pendula Swing is available for free. The Season will be composed of 7 episodes that can be purchased one by one for EUR/ USD 2.99-$4.99 depending on region and platform, or as an All Episodes pass with a discount of 30%.
Currently, the following Pendula Swing episodes are available on Steam:
Pendula Swing Episode 4 – No Silver Spoons (EUR 4,50)
Pendula Swing Episode 5 – Glamour Spell (EUR 4,50)
About Valiant Game Studio
Valiant Game Studio AB is a Stockholm based independent games studio founded by Anna Jenelius (Paradox, FutureGames, Lionbite) and Laura Bularca (FunLABS/ Activision, Milestone, SimBin, Sweden Game Arena).
We enjoy games that let us relax and that are focused on meaningful, thought provoking stories. We currently develop Pendula Swing, an episodic adventure game set in a fantasy version of the American Roaring 1920s. Pendula Swing is currently available on Steam for PC and Mac.
Because we believe everyone should have access to the best help to self publish games, like we do, and because we want to support diversity in the video games industry, we also make BRINDIE – affordable publishing services for indies. BRINDIE is a set of free tools and resources to help developers self publish their games, as well as a suite of “a la carte” publishing services at affordable, transparent prices.(http://brindiegames.com/)
Join us on our official Pendula Swing Discord channel: https://discord.gg/jgFu7mc
Press Contact: Laura Bularca – email@example.com
www.valiant.se ❤ FB/valiantgamestudio ❤ twitter.com/Valiant_GS