The seventh and final episode of Pendula Swing, the adventure game set in a fantasy version of the American Roaring 1920s, lets you explore the Industrial District, uncover the mystery of your stolen axe, take ownership of your new apartment downtown, access exquisite beard fashion, and much more!
Stockholm, Sweden — November 14, 2019 — Valiant Game Studio AB today launched Pendula Swing Episode 7 – Facts and Artifacts. This episode concludes Brialynne’s saga s the last instalment of the Pendula Swing series.
In “Facts and Artifacts”, Bryalinne discovers why her axe was stolen in the first place. Decisions, decisions, decisions – it is up to you to guide Bryalinne regarding what to do with the culprit. This episode also introduces the Industrial District, takes you to a very …entertaining wake (don’t steal all the booze!), grants you your very own apartment in the city and comes with a complete revamp of the Business District, too!
- New area – the Industrial District! The whole of Duberdon can now be explored! Episode 7 introduces the Industrial District, which is the last piece of the puzzle when it comes to the map.
- Beard Fashion! In the Industrial District, you can go the barber and customize your beard. As you may know, dwarven ladies take great pride in the fact that they can grow beards!
- A New Apartment! Spoiler Alert: You inherrit a brand new home! You can keep it and be the fancy lady who lives down town, but also donate this apartment to someone in greater need than you
- Pet Party! You can now also have several companions following you at once. And you can pet them! Not all animals around town might be interested in following you, but it never hurts to ask!
- Consumerist Improvements! The experience of using the Vendor and Container interfaces have been improved. As an example, you can now right click to deselect a stack in the Vendor view by right-clicking, you can put half a stack in a Container (also right-click), you can press the coins in your Wallet to buy or sell, etc.
- Business Street Overhaul! We had our workers completely redesign the Business street, allowing for a lot more space and a better layout, out of the way of those steel horses!
- Sleep time! Once you finish the main storyline, you can continue to explore. But if you feel Bryalinne is tired, you can take her back home and tuck her in to sleep in her bedroom. This will end Bryalinne’s saga and trigger stories about what happened next to some of the characters you encountered along the way
Pendula Swing Episode 7 – Facts and Artifacts already be purchased now on Steam at the price of € 4,50 (or equivalent sum in your currency), HERE, or with a 30% via the Pendula Swing All Episodes “Complete the set” bundle which costs € 18,90 for the entire season.
The episode requires Episode 1 – Tired & Retired, which has been doubled in content, substantially improved and can be played for free HERE.
About Pendula Swing
Pendula Swing transports players to a fantasy version of the American Roaring 1920s – an age of glamour and innovation, but also of dramatic social and political change. In the city of Duberdon, elves, goblins, dwarves and orcs co-mingle with humans, raising complicated social issues such as prejudice, racism, stereotypes and the disparity between wealth and poverty.
Pendula Swing is an episodic point & click adventure game. Each episode spans approximately 40-60 minutes of gameplay, similar to a television series. Rendered in the beautiful art deco style made popular in the 1920s, the first episode of Pendula Swing is available for free. The Season will be composed of 7 episodes that can be purchased one by one for EUR/ USD 2.99-$4.99 depending on region and platform, or as an All Episodes pass with a discount of 30%.
The Pendula Swing saga is composed of the following episodes:
Pendula Swing Episode 4 – No Silver Spoons (EUR 4,50)
Pendula Swing Episode 5 – Glamour Spell (EUR 4,50)
ndula Swing Episode 6 – Facts and Artifacts (EUR 4,50)
About Valiant Game Studio
Valiant Game Studio AB is a Stockholm based independent games studio founded by Anna Jenelius (Paradox, FutureGames, Lionbite) and Laura Bularca (FunLABS/ Activision, Milestone, SimBin, Sweden Game Arena).
We enjoy games that let us relax and that are focused on meaningful, thought provoking stories. We currently develop Pendula Swing, an episodic adventure game set in a fantasy version of the American Roaring 1920s. Pendula Swing is currently available on Steam for PC and Mac.
Because we believe everyone should have access to the best help to self publish games, like we do, and because we want to support diversity in the video games industry, we also make BRINDIE – affordable publishing services for indies. BRINDIE is a set of free tools and resources to help developers self publish their games, as well as a suite of “a la carte” publishing services at affordable, transparent prices.(http://brindiegames.com/)
Join us on our official Pendula Swing Discord channel: https://discord.gg/jgFu7mc
Press Contact: Laura Bularca – firstname.lastname@example.org
www.valiant.se ❤ FB/valiantgamestudio ❤ twitter.com/Valiant_GS